Friday, October 30, 2009

Time To Pack Things Up

Well, there's only 16 days to go before my enrollment day into Malaysian Flying Academy, so it's time for me to vacate the room which i've been living in for 3 years. Actually, i rented the house together with 2 other friends of mine, both are suffering from "malfunction of cognitive faculty" - another words for TOTAL MADNESS (hahahaha, u guys really are mad) :P

It's sufficient to say that it's fun to live here. We had so much great time together. Sadly enough, it's time to move on, to pursue the dream. So today what i did was to pack things up before going back to my hometown. I'll be in Kota Bharu for a week before leaving for Melaka on the 15th of November and the big day would be on the 16th.

Guess what i found when i was packing up my 'harta karun'?


My first handphone!!! It is Nokia 5110. I always keep my "first" of everything except for love. Hehehe~ :)

Medals from high school, way back in the 90's

The partipant's pass - i still keep most of them. Miss those days...


Hmm...my soon-to-be-packed wardrobe + riding jacket (yeah, i'm a fan of Repsol Honda Team's Dani Pedrosa, Andrea Dovizioso and former champ - Mick Doohan)


Last but not least - the uniforms. Dunno why did i buy so many of them, what u see is only half of it. Hehehe :)


I have worn the sacred robe of Advocate and Solicitor, and i'm really proud of it. Nonetheless, i've been longing for almost 10 years to put on one of these "taxi-driver-look-alike" uniforms. It does mean a lot to me.

Well, that's all for now. Still got a lot of things to do with so little time. Till meet again :)

p/s
Sorry for the poor quality of the pics, took them by using phone camera. What happened to my digicam? You don't wanna know...trust me.






3 comments:

faiz.nasir said...

banyok molek bare napok, mahal2 plok tuhs, ish, kayo sngguh abe nih. gano beli bnyok molek uniform tuh? mfa x wi ko?

THE DRIFTER said...

Aloh bohh, kayo kot celoh mano gak, dohla ambo duk nganggur jah lonih, kijo dok gapo dok. brg2 byk tuh brg2 maso ngaji zamey mudo2 dulu jah,huhuhu.Pah hok laing2 tu harto karun jamey purbo hok x kabar pun ado sipey lagih. nk jual pun x laku.hehe.

THE DRIFTER said...

mfa memey x wi uniform, keno beli sediri blako, beli byk tuh sebab dio jual muroh2 jah, berapo yal jah so, biasola barey kamdar :P