Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Journey Begins


It's about time. I believe this is the right time for me to start sharing about my journey - past, present and future.

First and foremost, i'd like to share with the beloved readers on the reason why this blog is created. It's about a little boy who has been dreaming to reach the skies, but ended up in something else. Something totally different. Nonetheless, he never give up,ever. He believes that impossible is nothing. With the spirit and determination, he begins his journey, going through interesting experience along the way, feeling the joy and the pain, in smiles and tears.

Well, i guess that's about it. I wish that i can gain more experience and knowledge from this journey, to be shared with the readers. Hopefully, it will be of great benefit to others as well as to me, myself. Insya'allah. The journey continues...

No comments: